- H1, H2, H3 Tags
- Image Alt Tags
- 35 Keywords Researched
- Meta Description
- 20 Pages Optimized
- Title Optimization
- Schema Markup
On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines.
The On Site SEO Optimization includes:
- Image Optimization
- Website linking structure
- Website Content Optimization (Check Content Quality, Duplication, and Keyword Density)
- Website Speed (reduce loading time to 3 seconds)
- Google Webmaster and Analytics Integration
- Schema and Breadcrumb Checking
- Data Highlighter
- SEO Friendly URL
- Load time (CSS cache and HTML)
- Sitemap.XML Creation
- Structure Data
- URL structure
- Tags and Meta Descriptions
- Duplicate Content issues. and many more issue that can figure out after site analyzation.
After On page SEO you’ll see a significant ranking changes. Your site will start getting organic traffic. The ranking of any site also depends on backlinks. I’ll suggest best backlink sources to rank websites for high competitive keywords.